Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stalkbook

I read an article titled "Robbed by Facebook's enemy in the camp", and okay, so this definitely scared me. I know thats what they want you to feel, but it did. You, well I forget how much private information is going on Facebook, in 'private' messages, on walls, photo albums etc etc.

I am probably one of the more aware ones, I do think hard about the photos going on Facebook. But I don't think a lot of people do. And people trust Facebook, the messages being sent and such. Think of all the private information of all those thousands and thousands of people from all around the world on there!! It's also weird/interesting how so many of the people on Facebook are not really 'friends' just randoms. It creeps me out the most when someone who you went to high school with and haven't seen since, comments on a picture of yours or a status. What are they doing snooping like that!? Oh and I love it how in the article Facebook wiped their hands clean of it.

By the way yes...I have thought a lot about deleting my Facebook account but it is weird how much on my life does rely on it now! much to my disgust.

I found another recent article also where it happened again "US woman loses $A4,840 in Facebook scam".

and I'm sure if I looked more I would find more.

No comments:

Post a Comment